Complimentary Consultation or 2nd Opinion
• Full X-Rays
• Digital Smile Photo Session
• Private Consultation with the Doctor
Teeth Next Day®
Nanoceramic Implant Bridge: Permanent
Teeth and a Beautiful New Smile in 48 Hours
- Is your old dental work failing and leaving you with what feels like a hopeless situation?
- Are you struggling with ongoing dental problems such as dental infections, toothaches, loose teeth, and bleeding gums?
Look no farther than Teeth Next Day® dental implant solutions, the only full arch implant supported design where you have options in permanent teeth. All other dental implant centers treat each patient exactly the same, offering ONLY ONE SOLUTION for every single person treated. What that means for you is that you get absolutely no say in what kind of teeth you end up with. Don’t you think you deserve a choice in how your new teeth look and feel?
Michelle suffered with very poor dental health. Her fear of the dentist caused her to avoid going to the dentist all of her adult life, so unfortunately none of her remaining natural teeth were able to be salvaged. Michelle underwent Teeth Next Day*and Permanent Nanoceramic Implant Bridges on her upper and lower jaws. All of her treatment was performed under IV sedation. Now Michelle never has to worry about bad teeth ever again. Her smile makes her look healthier and so much happier.
Leading Edge Technology in Permanent Teeth
Nanoceramics is the newest, most advanced dental material used in full-arch implant-supported teeth. This beautiful, space-aged material is comprised of durable high gloss ceramics infused with a specialized resin allowing the nanoceramic material to slightly flex like real teeth. This material is so much more durable than most other materials, yet is lightweight and comfortable, so you’ll feel like you have your own teeth. The Nanoceramic Implant Bridge is supported by 6 dental implants and is permanently placed 48 hours after implant surgery.
The Nanoceramic Implant Bridge is fabricated on a super-strong, lightweight Trilor bar, not an old- fashioned dark metal bar like some other options. Trilor is tooth-colored, making it blend perfectly with the Nanoceramic material, so you’ll never see dark metal showing through your new implant bridge. Prior to the introduction of Trilor, labs used old-fashioned dark metal bars which were very stiff and heavy, transferring excess forces to the implants. These outdated metal bars require an opaque material bonded around the bar to hide the darkness of the metal from showing through the bridge. These opaque materials frequently become unbonded from the metal bar, resulting in complete failure of the bridge. Could you imagine going through an entire procedure and have it fall apart a year later?
Nanoceramic Bridge with Trilor Bar
Teeth Next Day® Nanoceramic Implant Bridge Uses a Space Aged Trilor Bar that is Super Strong, Lightweight and Tooth Colored, Guaranteeing Supreme Esthetics and Long Term Durability
Other Implant Designs
with Metal Bar
Other designs use dark metal bars that are heavy and don’t bond properly to nanoceramics. Ultimately these designs could fracture or break over time.
Bruce had loose teeth that were shifting over time. He had an advanced periodontal disease and was losing bone in his jaws rapidly. He knew the problem had to be addressed and was also concerned how his dental disease was affecting his heart. After discussing his options, he chose to have Teeth Next Day® performed with permanent zirconia implant bridgework. He wanted the brightest smile possible and wanted strong secure teeth that would feel comfortable.
is the only Dental Implant Solution
that offers Options for Permanent Teeth
Nanoceramic Implant BridgeZirconia Implant Bridge Porcelain Implant Bridge
- 5-6 implants 5-6 implants 6-8 implants
- Attractive esthetics Attractive esthetics Premium level of esthetics
- No temporary needed Temporary teeth in 24 hours Temporary teeth the same day
- Permanent Teeth in 48 hours Permanent Teeth in 3 months Permanent Teeth in 3 months
- Pink flange mimics gum tissue Pink flange mimics gum tissue No pink flange, only teeth
- Slightly thicker than real teeth Slightly than real teeth As thin as real teeth
- Some speech adjustment Some speech adjustment Usually no speech adjustment
- Lightweight Heavy Extremely lightweight
- Slight flexing while chewing Extremely rigid Moderately rigid
The Nanoceramic Bridge in custom Designed and Fabricated in our state-of-the-art dental implant lab.
This leading-edge design in dental implant bridgework is custom designed and milled in our specialized dental implant lab. Each bridge is customized for each individual patient, so there’s never a “one size fits all” approach. Our expert technicians design and mill each Nanoceramic Bridge to very specific standards for a perfect fit, long term strength and superior esthetics. Nanoceramics will hold up over years of biting and chewing meals, so you can enjoy all the foods you love without the worry of fractures or broken bridgework.
Most implant centers support their bridges on only four dental implants to support a full arch of teeth, which is the absolute bare minimum. If one implant is compromised or fails, you are out of luck. You have to start all over. Do you really believe using the minimum number of implants will last over years of biting and chewing hard foods? Most Teeth Next Day options use 6 implants, ensuring a strong durable set of teeth designed to last decades and possibly the rest of your life.
is the only Dental Implant Solution
that provides several options for Permanent Teeth Replacement.
Teeth Next Day®vs Other Implant Centers
- Customized treatment for each individual patient Exact same lieatment for every patient
- Choice of options for permanent teeth Only one option available
- Custom designed teeth just for you Many centers use premade teeth
- Quality materials that last decades Teeth made of acrylic which stain & crack
- 6 dental implants per arch in most cases Only 4 implants in most cases
- American made Biohorizons Implants Many centers use cheap foreign implants
- Personalized attention to each patient Like a factory lieating volumes of people quickly
- We offer a 5-year guarantee No guarantee
If you’re looking for the best option available in permanent teeth replacement, you owe it to yourself to look at ALL YOUR OPTIONS. Don’t buy into the false idea that there’s ONLY ONE SOLUTION to your dental problems. Discover Teeth Next Day, the only full-arch teeth replacement design that gives you options in permanent teeth.